AYCM Main Card
What is the Main Card?
SportPass available for the employees of our partner companies.
What do I need for the application?
Personal information and a company badge or employement certification.
Who can apply?
Employees of our partner companies.
About the service
The ALL YOU CAN MOVE SportPass is an employer benefit solution, which will provide the employees of our partner companies access to hundreds of AYCM facilities, like gyms, swimming pools, dance studios, etc. The SportPass can be used daily, even every day in a different AYCM facilities available in the chosen package.
The ALL YOU CAN MOVE SportPass is only available with a fixed term and loyalty period, both lasting until December 31, 2020.
If you have CHERRISK accident insurance, and you cannot do sports due to an accident, the insurance company can refund the fee of two months of AYCM (but max. 20.000 HUF) - in case you pay the actual fee for yourself to AYCM directly. Further information HERE.
The Retainer fee must be paid regardless to the usage of the service.
Temporary suspension of the service is not possible. Cancellation is only possible if all the fees until the expiry of the agreement (December 31, 2020) are paid. For further information please contact our Customer Care: [email protected]
To apply for a Main Card you must meet the following conditions:
- Registered full-time employment in Hungary
- Your employer is the partner of ALL YOU CAN MOVE SportPass system.
The SportPass is strictly non-transferable!
- Online – If you have a company e-mail address
- Personally – Our office: 1053 Budapest, Károlyi utca 12. (Ybl Palace)
For the application
you will need
- Personal details and documents
- Company e-mail address (if applying online)
- Company badge or employement certificate (if applying personally)
Who can not apply
The following people are NOT ENTITLED TO APPLY:
The following persons shall not be entitled to phurchase an ALL YOU CAN MOVE Main Card:
- registered athletes of a sports club or of an association
- professional- or amateur athletes taking part on sports competitions (including all competitions organized by any sports facility)
- sports instructors
- coaches or trainers
- doesn’t have a registered full-time job
- retired or
- who need a good physical condition or good appearance for their job (espacially those, who are working for law enforcements, as a security or as a model)
- arising from their profession, employement, partnership share or relationship a person is entitled to use the service of a sports facility (for example is an owner, employer of a sports facility, or is in relationship with the before named persons)